- Salary 600000
- Leadership:to build and lead teams of teachers and staff who enthusiastically work together with each other and with parents to deliver world class early childhood education for each and every child in the classroom. To stand for the rights of children and to spread a culture of warmth, team-work and professionalism in everything that we do.
- Curriculum: to understand our philosophy and approach and evolve and ensure quality implementation in the classroom encouraged by our guidance, training and support.
- Enrolment:to build a reputation for the school as a quality early childhood institute in your location. To attract and ensure admissions in the schools in accordance with mutually agreed targets.
- Financial Responsibility:to ensure optimum use of funds throughout the academic year according to the financial targets.
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Passion for children and an ability to deliver world class early childhood education.
- Several years of teaching experience and a minimum of two years at a supervisory level..
- Qualified in Early Childhood Education, human development or child psychology.
- This is a full-time position. Working hours would be from 8:30 am – 4:30pm Monday to Saturday. Two Saturdays of the month would be Non-working Saturdays.
- The incumbent should be open for travel to Singapore or Mumbai for Professional Development and training.
- The corporate office is located at Mumbai.
Edvance Pre Schools Pvt Ltd
“While the world sees children, we see amazing human beings.”
At Edvance, teaching is not an automated process, but a purposeful endeavor. We nurture minds, and groom children to be lifelong learners. Edvance Pre-schools is ISO Certified (ISO 9001 : 2015) and through our pre-school brands, Vivero International and Serra International we provide premium, international early childhood education.
With our partner, EtonHouse International Education Group, Singapore, we are committed to provide world class early childhood education, inspired by the inquiry-based Reggio Emilia approach of Northern Italy.
Vivero and Serra are growing exponentially. We are on the lookout for talented individuals with integrity who will help us deliver our ambitions across multiple locations and disciplines.