- Salary 550000
- Maintain a focus on high student achievement, modeling excellent instruction, and supporting teacher development.
- Proactively build a healthy school culture that supports students’ academic, extra-curricular, cultural and socio/emotional needs and values all staff members, students, families, visitors and supporters.
- Contribute to setting departmental goals and enhancing coordination across the curriculum.
- Ensure that all students make appropriate progress in learning in a safe and positive learning atmosphere.
- Ensure an effective mentorship and advisory program.
- Ensure that disciplinary guidelines are fairly and consistently applied.
- Provide for transparent, constructive and ongoing evaluation of self and peers
- Communicate with parents about progress of children
- Work in partnership with the leadership and instructional team to achieve school objectives.
- Serve and lead committees as required.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are extremely driven, flexible with your working hours
- You embody the very type of leader the Academy aspires to create—you are an agent of positive change, and live up to our values of Integrity, Reflection, Empathy, Excellence, Interdependence, Fortitude, and Optimism.
- You believe wholeheartedly in the mission and vision of Avasara Academy
- You have prior classroom experience in teaching mathematics
- You are fluent in English
How To Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV or resume and cover letter detailing your experience and interest in the position