- Salary 4
- Proactively support a healthy residential community that meets students’ academic and non-academic needs.
- Orient and communicate with students and parents about residential life.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of day-to-day activities.
- Handle situations of emergency as and when these arise.
- Coordinate all logistics related to activities and life in the hostel.
- Monitor and maintain a safe and hygienic hostel facility.
- Ensure that disciplinary guidelines are communicated and are fairly and consistently applied.
- Schedule, facilitate and lead activities for students.
- Create, maintain, and update all forms, and documents related to residential life at Avasara.
- Collaborate with the Faculty and School Counselor to support students’ need.
- Contribute to setting program goals and to the development of policies and procedures for the residential life program.
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
- You think creatively to identify solutions
- You are highly motivated
- You believe in the mission and vision of Avasara Academy and the positive impact living on campus can have on students
- You have prior experience working with a diverse student population living in school hostels
- You have working knowledge of English
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV or resume and cover letter detailing your experience and interest in the position