- Salary 240000
Job Title: Early Childhood Educator
Department: Teaching Staff
- Understanding the curriculum
- Preparation of the class setting, translating the learning teaching methodology in the classroom teaching
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with children
- Develop the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children.
- Ensure high quality delivery in schools.
- Create optimal learning environment at the school
Desired Candidate Skills:
- A passion for children, an obsession for quality, strong communication skills rooted in clear work ethics are pre-requisite for the role.
- Candidates should preferably be Graduates with a pleasing personality, boundless energy and enthusiasm to work with children, parents, teachers and management.
- Teachers with a diploma in Early Childhood Education and experience in pre-school teaching, creating or the use of innovative teaching methods, international curriculum etc. will be preferred.
- Additionally, candidates with a proficiency / interest in Art / Western Music / Western Dance will be preferred.
To know more about Vivero International Pre-schools, kindly visit our website www.viverointernational.com
Vivero International Pre-school and Childcare
“While the world sees children, we see amazing human beings.
At Edvance, teaching is not an automated process, but a purposeful endeavour. We nurture minds, and groom children to be lifelong learners. Edvance Pre-schools is ISO Certified (ISO 9001: 2008) and through our pre-school brands, Vivero International and Serra International we provide premium, international early childhood education.
With our partner, Eton House International Education Group, Singapore, we are committed to provide world class early childhood education, inspired by the inquiry-based Reggio Emilia approach of Northern Italy.
Vivero and Serra are growing exponentially. We are on the lookout for talented individuals with integrity who will help us deliver our ambitions across multiple locations and disciplines.