- Salary 420000
We are inviting Women Candidates with 1-3 years experience in B2B sales, to send their resumes for the position of an ‘Assistant Manager – Corporate Relations’ at the Corporate Office based in Mumbai.
Interested candidates are requested to read the Job Description below and apply with their updated CV.
1. Primary Purpose: To ensure that Vivero International schools have strong relationships with corporates and their employees
2. Secondary Purpose: To ensure that all schools get admissions through these relationships, thereby increasing the pace of enrolments, and resulting in faster revenue growth
- This is a full-time position.
- The incumbent should be open for travel to Singapore for Professional Development and training.
To know more about Vivero International Pre-schools, kindly visit http://www.viverointernational.com
3. Major accountabilities of the position
a. Generate corporate leads
b. Identify key decisions makers within targeted corporates near schools
- Meet decision makers and sell the concept of a high quality pre-school and childcare for their employees
- Discuss various pathways of engagement with the corporate across their locations
- Create and deliver sales presentations and invite them for school tours
- Follow up with leads to ensure closure and enrolments
c. Be the interface with internal school and head office teams to ensure corporate customer delight
d. Additional responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities to improve service delivery
- Identify opportunities for new services taking into account corporate requirements, industry trends and competitor activity
- Ensure invoices are raised in a timely manner and payments collected
e.Undertake any additional assignments/responsibilities given by the company from time to time
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
1. Technical Skills:
i. Graduate in any discipline with 1-3 years of B2B sales experience
ii. Post graduate qualification in management is optional
iii. Experience in the education industry is not essential
2. Professional Success Skills:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Outgoing and gregarious nature
- Ability to handle rejection
- Focus on customer delight
- Outcome oriented approach